Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Camera, So I Took Some Coolpix

New Camera:
I finally got my hands on a digital camera. I got a really good deal on it. $50 less than I was planning to spend on this specific model. 9 megapixels. Lets get to the good stuff.

This is the first picture I took. He is Flavio Behring; my only septuagenário friend. In the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu world he is known as Grand Master Flavio Behring. He is my teacher and I respect him greatly. We were all very happy to have him here this week. I can hardly wait to go visit him in Brasil one day. (please notice Anderson Silva on the door)


Then theres my mom and Jarom...being cute






And to finish off my first day of shooting. Awwwww




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A day in our busy but happy lives. Everyday I celebrate the fact that I have a beautiful family behind the doors of a home. Life is beautiful ;)

P.S. I love being your anonymous commentator

Cassie said...

cuteness all over the place.

Anonymous said...

Your woman is gorgeous! You're not too bad lookin' yourself.

I like that you are blogging now. It's nice to see the part of Cam that exists outside of the gym.